Ethos, Vision and Values
Three Rivers Academy will excel at "bringing out the best" in students of all abilities and so increase their life chances for their future success and fulfilment.
- To develop self-esteem in all students
- To challenge all students to achieve their best
- To encourage positive behaviour, individual responsibility and ambition
- To provide a happy, safe, caring and inclusive environment that values each individual and promotes respect and consideration for others
- To prepare students to become confident and responsible citizens
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum to meet the needs of all students including their personal, social and spiritual development.
The Three Rivers' approach is both forward looking and traditional, offering a proven high quality education. We provide opportunities for students of all abilities to achieve high standards within a caring atmosphere that enables them to develop socially and academically. We work hard to engender in all students self-esteem, confidence and consideration for others through their secondary education. We set high standards for behaviour, promoting traditional values that are important for life-long achievement. We believe that academic attainment flourishes in this atmosphere enabling students to develop into confident and well-rounded young adults.
The dedication and professionalism of our staff and the support of our parents combine to ensure that at Three Rivers Academy, the reality matches the promise.